What is HEAR4U?
Hear4U is a confidential WhatsApp helpline that gives users a safe space to seek advice and express their concerns on emotional and mental issues. It utilizes Psychological First-Aid in order to provide support and a safe space to be heard for those that are struggling.
Hear4U is available from Mondays to Fridays, between 10am-5pm. Contact us via WhatsApp message to our dedicated lines, at 6978 2728!
In the event of an emergency, please call 995 or SOS at 1-767.
How Does it Work?
1. Send a text to 6978 2728 on WhatsApp.
2. Feel free to share your concerns — we are here to listen!
- This service is not meant to replace consultation with qualified medical practitioners.
- The accuracy of advice given depends on input provided by the users, and the advice may not be all encompassing.
- For concerns not addressed by this service, seeking prompt consultation with qualified practitioners is strongly recommended.
- Breach of confidentiality will take effect should there be harm done to self or others. Reference to ethical code of conduct from Singapore Association for Counselling.